The satisfaction of our customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders is one of the fundamental values of BIAL's culture. In terms of market the Company's existence and continuity is possible only if they are satisfied.
We see quality as everyone's responsibility. We constantly strive to improve it because it is only by meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers that we will keep their trust and loyalty.
The environment and health and safety are an intrinsic part of our commitments. The strategies of and efforts at development and the optimization of our processes, products and services must keep in mind respect for the environment and not compromise the health and safety of our employees.
The commitments will be fulfilled, throughout the company, by adhering to the following principles:
• Guaranteeing the quality, efficacy and safety of the drugs produced, in accord with the environment and the health and safety of employees;
• Complying with the utmost rigour with the regulatory, technical and normative requirements that apply to our activity, and others to which the company subscribes;
• Maintaining an organizational level that ensures the highest standards of quality, respect for the environment and for the health and safety and competitiveness of the company by preventing the occurrence of non-compliances, adverse effects on the environment and harm to employees and third parties who may be affected by our business operations in any way;
• Stimulating the improvement and development of employees' skills, recognizing their input as a form of professional growth, job satisfaction and commitment to quality, the environment and health and safety, so as to sustain an organization that values initiative, team work and knowledge sharing;
• Requiring suppliers to comply strictly with the specifications and requisites of the various materials, products and services, and to act responsibly in relation to the environment and health and safety, encouraging them to get involved in improving their processes, products and services.
• Continuously improving the performance of the system so that we deserve to be accepted by the community, the regulatory authorities and the market, with the consequent delivery of value to the company and to its shareholders, employees, medical fraternity, consumers and other interested parties.